Details: This is a part-time, salaried position: 30 hours per week.
96 Fair Street
Women & Family Life Center empowers women and their families to face challenges and transitions in their lives with grace and dignity. Within our safe and intimate setting on the Connecticut Shoreline:
- Women and families in crisis move to new strength,
- Life transitions become a time of positive change, rather than a time of isolation, fear, and financial distress,
- Women and families are able to access a strong network of support, education, and community.
Women & Family Life Center seeks an experienced Development Director to oversee, coordinate, and grow our fundraising efforts. The Development Director is responsible for cultivating and stewarding donors, soliciting corporate sponsorships, creating appeals, coordinating our major annual fundraising gala, and developing polished and high-impact marketing materials. The Development Director also engages with the Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, and the broader community to achieve our strategic growth goals. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Donor/Sponsor Cultivation and Stewardship
- Appeals Coordination
- Annual Gala Coordination
- Board, Staff, Volunteer, and Community Engagement
- Marketing and Communications
The Development Director reports to the Executive Director and works closely with both the Executive Director and the Board of Directors. S/he has some support from the Office Manager, but otherwise manages her/his own administrative tasks.
This position does not include health or retirement plan benefits, but does provide paid vacation, holiday, and sick days. In addition, hours are flexible, and some of the work can be conducted from a home office or otherwise off-site.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required