The Little Tokyo Service Center (LTSC) is a fast-paced nonprofit organization with over 100 employees. It has been making a positive change for people and places for over 35 years providing service to over 10,000 people each year. LTSC carries out a wide range of programs including social services, childcare, economic development, property management and building affordable housing.
Summary of Duties:
The Receptionist/Office Manager will be responsible for office Receptionist and Office Management duties.
- Answer phones
- Admit guests
- Greet visitors
Office Management Duties:
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain office equipment and coordinate repairs and maintenance
- Coordinate staff events and activities
- Coordinate staff office needs including phone, desk, technology support, parking assignments and limited staff participation in office maintenance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong people skills, and ability to interact well with multicultural clients, staff and visitors
- Excellent writing and verbal skills a must;
- Excellent organizational skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous, and able to manage multiple projects effectively;
- Bilingual Asian language preferred;
- Experience in nonprofit community organizations preferred;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and Word;
- California drivers license and access to insured automobile.
Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and retirement plan.
Level of Language Proficiency
Asian language preferred.
Minimum Education Required