Episcopal City Mission
Founded in 1844, Episcopal City Mission’s (ECM) is a faith-rooted justice organization committed to growing relationships of collective power for more just, whole and equitable urban communities in Massachusetts as an expression of God's transforming love.
Mission: ECM is a faith-rooted organization who partners with grassroots and faith-based organizations working for economic, racial and social justice by:
- Funding grassroots and faith-based organizations who will lead economic, racial and immigrant justice in urban communities of MA (Boston and the gateway cities).
- Gathering & mobilizing individuals and communities to strengthen the collective power of campaigns and movements for economic, racial and immigrant justice in MA.
- Developing and supporting Christian prophetic leaders, parishes and networked communities who will be more vocal, active and impactful for economic, racial and immigrant justice in MA.
For more information, please visit www.episcopalcitymission.org
Episcopal City Mission (ECM) is looking for a committed, energetic and high-performing Office Administrator to manage the day-to-day operations including a wide variety of administrative, financial and operational tasks to ensure efficiency and productivity of all ECM team members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Answers phones, collect and distribute mail, orders supplies, keeps orderly files, assists with venue and meeting logistics including board meetings and special events, and supports staff with variety of administrative and logistics tasks, manages Executive Director’s scheduling
Updates and maintains constituent database, prepares mailing lists and gift acknowledgement letters, monitors and updates social media accounts, and serves as point person for logistics for Annual Celebration
Processes all checks and donations, ensures timely deposit, reviews and processes all invoices, documents all financial transactions and works with bookkeeper to ensure accurate recording
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Minimum of two years of post-college experience, some portion in the nonprofit sector required
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; proven ability to be flexible in a team-oriented approach with diverse groups of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong mastery of database programs required with social media experience strongly preferred
As an EOE/AA employer, Episcopal City Mission will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification and veteran or disability status.
Salary commensurate with experience including health, pension, and vacation benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please attach your resume and cover letter and send to email@example.com.