Details: 14.00 per hour
529 Main Street
Our Mission: The Federation for Children with Special Needs provides information, support, and assistance to parents of children with disabilities, their professional partners, and their communities. We are committed to listening to and learning from families, and encouraging full participation in community life by all people, especially those with disabilities.
Job Summary: Reports to PTIC Project Director and provides data input for grants and administrative support for PTIC.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Input workshop data and other project data as required for grant reporting
· Work with project staff to complete assigned project activities
· Prepare training materials including:
· Copy, format and assemble documents
· Prepare name tags and sign-in sheets for workshops; and
· Assist with registration tasks
· Perform other tasks assigned by PTIC Project Director
· High school diploma (or equivalent)
· Excellent data input, filing and coordinate/prioritize assigned projects
· Proficient with PC-based computer and computer skills including e-mail, Microsoft Office, the internet and use of Access for data input.
· Good communication skills
· A willingness to grow and learn new skills
· An ability to follow directions and work independently
no benefits are available for this part-time position
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: (Please Note: Part-time position, 10-12 hours weekly and is not benefit eligible). Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to FCSN Human Resources by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By mail to Federation for Children with Special Needs, The Schrafft Center, 529 Main Street, Suite 1M3, Boston, MA 02129.
The Federation for Children with Special Needs (FCSN) embraces the diversity of our staff and is committed to increase the diversity of our organization. As an EEO employer, FCSN is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status or designation. Also, we welcome parents of children with special needs or those with a disability to apply!