3782 10th Avenue
The Program Director Assistant helps oversee, coordinate, implement and supervise comprehensive
services to children, youth and families at Dyckman Cornerstone Community Center as specified by DYCD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for successful program implementation and outcome attainment.
- Assist in the day-to-day supervision of all activities, i.e. collocated, linkages and special activities.
- Support the Director in monitoring, reporting, planning and developing program activities.
- Ensure overall security of program participants.
- Work with the Director to insure prompt submission of reports.
- Help provide administrative/logistical support.
- Co-facilitate all orientations conducted at the Center.
- Attend monthly meetings as needed.
Position Tyoe and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full time position working after school hours for 35 hours weekly; must work alternate Saturdays. Summer hours vary according to work scope.
Education and/of experience required:
- College Degree and at least two (2) years' experience working with youth.
- At least two (2) years' supervisory experience.
Minimum Education Required