Research and Data Support Positions with the State Innovation Exchange (SiX)
- Job posted by State Innovation Exchange
Details: $15/hour working an expected 20 hours a week
These positions will help SiX to update and build out our current databases that support key functions of the organization. These roles will assist SiX staff in processing election information, updating our internal databases based on this information, researching critical pieces of data to inform SiX’s outreach and legislator engagement work. These positions are contract positions and part-time for eight weeks.
These positions will be paid at a rate of $15/hour and will be expected to work 20 hours a week. Scheduling will be flexible and determined in consultation with the managing supervisor. The positions will begin the week of October 22nd and terminate on December 14th.
Requirements of applicants:
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Experience working with databases and/or customer relationship management (CRM) systems
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Ability to self-direct
· Deeply held support for public policies that support working families, a stronger and more open democracy, civil rights, and environmental protections.
· Ability to work in Denver, CO
· Familiarity with state government, the legislative process, and progressive public policy
· Experience working in a non-profit, campaign, or legislative setting
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applicants should submit a one-page cover letter, resume, and contact information for two professional references to email@example.com with the subject line “Data Support Position.” Applications will be considered on a rolling basis with a priority deadline of Wednesday, October 10th.