205 Church St. Suite 200
Operation Groundswell is a non-profit organization that facilitates deeply immersive, educational, and volunteer experiences around the world. Our aim is to create a more just, equitable, and sustainable world through the travel.
We’re looking for young adults in the Greater Toronto Area to help with our annual university outreach calling campaign. If you’re comfortable speaking on the phone, have a positive attitude, and are willing to learn, we want you!
We will be reaching out via telephone to departments from all across the world to share information about our international service learning programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call various departments from universities and colleges across North America to share information about our organization and opportunities available to their students.
- Maintain our databases by recording responses of administrators and updating contact information when necessary.
- Respond to any further inquiries via email with the support of our campaign manager.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of and experience in Google applications like Google Docs and Sheets
- A resourceful self-starter!
This is a part-time, contract opportunity in downtown Toronto for September 13-November 9. Campaign hours are Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. We are offering $14.00/hour.
** You must be available to meet for an introductory training session that will be held on September 13th and 14th.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and availabilities to our Marketing & Communications Director, Justine Abigail Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: “Your Name – University Outreach”.
Please apply by September 7.