Homes for the Homeless (HFH) is expanding rapidly to continue its mission of providing homeless families with opportunities and support to transition into permanent housing. HFH helps create lasting solutions for families experiencing homelessness through self-sufficiency planning, goal setting, and achievement. We invite you to visit our website, www.hfhnyc.org, to learn more about our facilities and programs.
We are searching for dynamic, organized Clinical Social Work Supervisors to serve on our management team and provide expertise and advice in successful operations of family shelters in multiple locations.
Our shelter housing 255 families with children in Jamaica, Queens, seeks a full-time LCSW.
Our family shelters in the Bronx, each housing 88 families with children, seeks a part-time and a full-time LCSW to work between both locations.
· Provide clinical oversight for a team of LMSWs in accordance with the New York State Law and regulations.
· Supervise, coach and offer professional development to LMSWs
· Consult with team members on tasks related to mental health service delivery for families experiencing homelessness.
· Must have LCSW in NY State
· At least five years of supervisory experience and a minimum of two years of experience with families, preferably with a homeless population.
· Demonstrated expert knowledge of trauma-informed treatment modalities.
· SIFI verification preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full Time LCSWs receive excellent benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, employer funded retirement benefits, life insurance, and ample vacation, holiday, personal and sick leave.
Click link to apply: http://bit.ly/HFHJobs
HFH has a strong EEO commitment and encourages applicants that will increase the diversity of our organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Minimum Education Required