One whitehall Street
We are currently seeking a motivated social justice warrior who is passionate about high-impact graphic design and production for an institution that has upheld progressive ideals for nearly a century.
Reporting to the director of production, the graphic design and production associate will assist in developing content for TCF’s public-facing platforms, by providing support to the communications, policy, and operational teams.
- Design branded content for events, social media, email outreach, development, and marketing—as well as assets for online content and print material.
- Assist in production of content on TCF.org, including inputting copy, selecting or creating imagery, coordinating design assets, and updating pages.
- Collaborate with communications, editorial, and policy teams on new and creative solutions to further the work and mission of TCF.
- Assist with/and or create interactive data visualizations to support TCF’s research, and edit video and audio content for publication.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum 2–3 years in graphic design or digital production in a professional context or related degree.
- Graphic design and image editing skills, including proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Preferred experience with Wordpress, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with print production a plus.
- Video and audio editing skills a plus.
- A commitment to TCF’s values and ideals.
The Century Foundation is a progressive public policy think tank that seeks to foster opportunity, reduce inequality, and promote security at home and abroad. Founded in 1919 by the progressive business leader Edward Filene, the TCF pursues its mission by conducting timely, non-partisan research and policy analysis that informs citizens, guides policymakers, and reshapes what government does for the better.
TCF is based in New York, with a satellite office in Washington, D.C. Its fellows come from academia, journalism, and public service, but share a commitment to the TCF’s abiding belief in the power of ideas.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of 3–5 examples of design and production work to email@example.com. This position will be advertised until the role is filled.
The Century Foundation is committed to diversity and building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. Everyone is encouraged to apply, including women, LGBTQ people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
Minimum Education Required