120 Wall Street
Summary of Responsibilities
Under the Catalyst mission of advancing women through workplace inclusion, the Men Advocating Real Change (MARC) initiative works to engage men in diversity and inclusion solutions by resolving the barriers men face in participation, focusing on the mutual benefit of equality, and redesigning cross-gender partnership and collaboration. The Senior Associate, Men Advocating Real Change (MARC), is responsible for supporting project management of the MARC initiative, including its extensive learning products and programs, and playing a key supportive role in strategy planning and next generation solutions and opportunities.
- Serve as project manager in support of all aspects in the execution of the MARC product learning portfolio, including in-person and virtual events, and virtual platforms.
- Support all internal efforts in coordinating MARC sales efforts, including strategy for outreach, marketing, and follow up.
- Proactively develop and advance key client relationships for leveraging strategic partnerships to strengthen capabilities and tools, and to recognize future opportunity and realize MARC growth potential.
- Shape and write client proposals based on client needs and requests.
- Disseminate information for clients and the MARC community through effective speaking and writing.
- In partnership with the Senior Director, track and maintain MARC budget and income, ensuring the meeting of or exceeding of MARC revenue goals.
- Contribute to events management for client programming by serving as the client liaison for event logistics; responsibilities include managing materials, collateral, registration, and invoicing.
- Collaboratively maintain and update project management software in tracking various stages of client sales, programming, and logistics.
- Participate on internal strategy tasked with developing future products and services that advance the Catalyst mission and MARC objectives.
- Handle client follow-up including survey distribution, post-work materials, impact reporting, and further client engagement.
- Maintain and report key performance indicators including tracking, administrating, and reporting surveys that successfully measure mission impact.
- Research and inform the MARC team on market, competitive, and user-experience trends to match the current buyer persona profiles.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively lead client development and strategy plans to execution.
- Ability to establish and advance key client relationships with a proven understanding of anticipating end-user goals and needs.
- Strong client orientation and people skills and commitment to respond to requests within 24-hour timeframe while managing multiple responsibilities and deadlines.
- Strong systems and analytical skills to develop and maintain a robust sales tracking and customer service database for all fee-for-service offerings.
- Strong project management skills and ability to assess the current fee-for-service offerings for the user experience and develop a successful end-to-end experience for the client.
- Ability to recognize and leverage opportunities related to Catalyst’s engaging men in diversity goals and objectives.
- Ability to function effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently and with colleagues across varying departments and job levels.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent and often unexpected demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and works well independently to find innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Budget-management skills and keen awareness of trends that may impact financial performance.
- Strong computer and technical skills; proficiency with MS Office.
- Periodic travel (5%).
- Deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and limited turnaround time.
- Collaborative interaction in an in-person and virtual team setting.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of sales, project management, and account management experience. Direct expertise in the diversity and inclusion corporate sector is preferred with knowledge of strategy to support men’s engagement in diversity.
Generous benefits, retirement, paid time off, work life balance and flexibility.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter and desired salary to Jobs@catalyst.org with “Sr Associate, MARC” in the subject line. Due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.