10 Malcolm X Blvd
About the Position:
Boston Community Capital is seeking a highly-motivated and experienced Salesforce Project Manager & Administrator (“Salesforce Manager”) to have primary responsibility for managing Salesforce across multiple business lines. The Salesforce Manager will work closely with senior leadership (including the President of the Loan Fund, Senior Vice President of Impact and Learning, Chief Communications Officer, General Manager of the SUN Initiative and Senior Vice President of Operations) and our external consultants to implement and manage Salesforce as well as take ownership of the underlying data across a range of business lines and departments. The Salesforce Manager will specifically focus on business process improvements surrounding Development and Communications, Investor Management, Loan Fund portfolio and pipeline management, and Impact Reporting. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations. The Salesforce Manager is pivotal to the continued success and national growth of the organization and operates in a collaborative, cooperative, team environment.
About Boston Community Capital:
We are a national nonprofit organization dedicated to building healthy communities where low-income people live and work. Since 1985, BCC has invested over $1.4 billion in projects that provide affordable housing, good jobs, and new opportunities in low-income communities, connecting these neighborhoods to the mainstream economy. BCC has leveraged over $7 billion in public and private investment in underserved communities nationwide. Through several distinct business lines BCC reinvigorates communities in many ways, such renovating commercial real estate in distressed neighborhoods, introducing solar power to help contain energy costs of low-income families, providing financing for home owners facing foreclosure, and financing community health centers as well facilities that house child care, youth programs, charter schools and other organizations that provide essential social services.
We are committed to assuring that the entrepreneurial spirit that has fueled Boston Community Capital’s success for its first 30 years continues to be its driving force. We focus closely on the changing and complex needs of the families and the communities we serve, working to expand the dynamic sources of capital available to bring change and opportunity to our communities, and to partner with diverse constituencies – individuals and institutions who share our goals of creating wealth, opportunity and lasting change at a significant scale.
BCC’s groundbreaking work has been featured in The New York Times, The Boston Globe, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, The Nation, US News and World Report, The Huffington Post, The Los Angeles Times, The Economist, and The Christian Science Monitor, and on NPR’s All Things Considered, PBS NewsHour, CBS Evening News, MSNBC’s All In with Chris Hayes, and Fox News.
The organization’s headquarters are in the Dudley Square neighborhood of Boston. To learn more about BCC, visit www.bostoncommunitycapital.org or follow us on Twitter @bococapital.
Candidates who reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and have a deep and demonstrated commitment to social equity are strongly encouraged to apply for employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Salesforce projects with strong organization and people management skills, managing cross functional teams to ensure project quality and timeliness
- Drive CRM roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business\
- Manage relationship with external Salesforce development consultants
- Lead implementation and ongoing development of Salesforce and related systems / data stores
- Steward data quality, data access, and data integration
- Identify high-priority opportunities for Salesforce to improve business processes
- Achieve stakeholder buy-in and facilitate adoption of solutions and process change and develop interventions to promote user adoption
- Develop, document, and perform on-going training for staff
- Manage third-party applications and integration tools
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Comfortable with complementary tools and add-ins: Data Loader, Tableau, FormAssembly, Campaign Monitor, and Conga Composer
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Efficient and task oriented
- Able execute solutions from cradle to grave
- Excellent analytical skills; able to ascertain business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to BCC’s mission
- Ability to manage a variety of projects from multiple team members simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate electronic files and database systems
The position requires a highly-motivated and detailed oriented person. The ideal candidate is also someone who understands the unique needs of a rapidly growing organization with multiple business lines with a national footprint. The candidate must be an independent self-starter, have the demonstrated ability to accurately and efficiently work on several tasks simultaneously and have superior written and verbal communication skills. The candidate should be able to seamlessly communicate with senior-level stakeholders, end-users, external clients and technical resources. Finally, the candidate should enjoy working in a mission-driven, growing organization and thrive in a friendly, cooperative, and fast-paced environment.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience within the guidelines of Boston Community Capital’s scale. The position comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, as well as generous vacation and employer contributions to a retirement account.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply:
The position is open until filled. Please submit a resume and cover letter to the attention of Andrew Koh, Senior Vice President, Operations at https://bostoncommunitycapital.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f9vs?cjb_hash=O_FjNn93&apply_now=true.
No calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, Boston Community Capital cannot return phone calls about the position and, regrettably, cannot notify applicants of the status of applications unless an interview is requested.
Boston Community Capital is an equal opportunity employer. Boston Community Capital is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees or applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.