MedGlobal is a global and health humanitarian organization that builds resilience in fragile states and vulnerable communities through emergency response, health services delivery, and sustainable programming. MedGlobal’s vision is to create a world without healthcare disparity.
MedGlobal is looking for a Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant with a focus on data analysis. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions for an international NGO which focuses on delivery of healthcare services around the globe. M&E Assistant responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. M&E Assistant will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Support in developing and updating M&E Frameworks per project
- Technically support field team through trainings, developing guidances etc.
- Support in preparing trainings and tools to support capacity development
Implementation and Data Management
- Support the development of data collection methodologies (Surveys, focus group discussions, key-informant interviews, etc.)
- Receive and review datasets and carry out data cleaning
- Interpret healthcare data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Analyze data to find health patterns and trends
- Develop and maintain MIS systems (databases) for tracking and reporting all quantitative data and information
- Assist in the analysis of M&E data and help to produce reports with statistical analysis and presentation
- Support in tracking indicator measurement
- Provide data to the Project Team for use in preparation of reports to donors, proposals
- Contribute to the dissemination and use of knowledge gained through M&E activities
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities, including new software.
Beneficiary Complaints and Feedback
- Support the set up and implementation of a beneficiary accountability system
- Develop and implement data collection and analysis processes
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Proven working experience as a Health and Nutrition Data Analyst and/or Monitoring & Evaluation in an INGO context
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (google spreadsheets, Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in use of KOBO preferred
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Healthcare, Public Health, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics