DESCRIPTION: The community education coordinator is responsible for implementing 7-9 doses of approved prevention programming presentations to a minimum of 30 people, host or participate in a local prevention coalition, and implement one Community Action Plan.
1. Scheduling and delivering prevention programming presentations
2. Obtaining memorandums of understanding (MOU) for all sites.
3. Evaluate and update the curriculum.
4. Complete monthly and annual reports.
5. Outreach to civic, community, and professional groups
6. Recommend job manual updates.
7. Attend all staff meetings, agency trainings, and outreach and awareness events.
8. Act consistently with agency’s philosophy and expectations.
9. Perform all other related duties as required.
1. Coordinate, recruit, and organize the Interpersonal Violence Prevention Coalition (IVPC) and Healthy Masculinity Taskforce.
2. Attend community and state-level peer support meetings.
3. Present to new staff/volunteers portions of DASACC’s mandated 60-hour staff/volunteer training.
1. Complete sixty-hour victim counselor privilege training within first six months of employment.
2. On call for SART at least two weekends per year.
3. Work Wardrobe of Hope once per year.
1. Bachelor’s degree in women’s studies, sociology or related field.
2. Strong presentation skills.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Commitment to the anti-violence movement and cultural competency.
5. Skilled in critical thinking, written and verbal communications, problem-solving, and advocacy.
6. Adaptable to a changing environment, collaborative, and reliable.
7. Computer literacy and comfort with database system and reporting.
8. Valid NJ driver’s license.
DESCRIPTION: The community education coordinator is responsible for implementing 7-9 doses of approved prevention programming presentations to a minimum of 30 people, host or participate in a local prevention coalition, and implement…
Health and PTO
Health and PTO