Details: Commensurate with experience
New York Public Radio (NYPR) seeks to expand our Sponsorship Department with an Order Administrator. This role will be responsible for creating, inputting, and tracking all orders throughout the lifecycle of a campaign. The Order Administrator will play a crucial role in working between the Sales team and the Advertising Operations.
The role will focus on inputting correct dates, products, revenue, etc. into internal systems and communicating all orders to internal and external teams. The role will report to the Director of Ad Operations.
- Review sales documentation for completeness. Ensure all orders information are documented according to company policy.
- Prepare order confirmation. Verify and/or obtain customer billing information. Enter or cross check orders in various business systems
- Manage open issues log and order revisions. Ensure revisions are updated appropriately in the systems
- Responsible for coordinating between sales, sales support, and/or outside parties to obtain required data
- Provide general assistance to sales, sales support, operations, accounting, as needed
- Ongoing quality assurance support for all ad campaigns.
- Coordinate and communicate internally between outsourcing company on launch and life cycle of campaign and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years prior experience in a data entry role
- Familiarity of DFP preferred
- Working closely with offsite Operations support team
- Ability to quickly learn and master new systems
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Familiarity with front-end order management systems a plus
- Affinity for Public Radio, a plus
- Affinity for podcasts, a plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills Must possess great attention to detail
- Understands the need to put in the extra mile to get orders completed
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements by clicking the following link: