942 Calle Negocio
The Surfrider Foundation is a non-profit grassroots organization dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world’s oceans, waves and beaches. Founded in 1984 by a handful of visionary surfers in Malibu, California, the Surfrider Foundation now maintains over 500,000 supporters, 84 chapters, and 50+ youth clubs nationwide.
The Corporate SponsorPartnership Coordinator supports the Corporate SponsorPartnerships Manager through administrative and operational responsibilities. The team oriented position requires strong interpersonal and organization skills in addition to oral and written communication abilities. The primary responsibility is sponsorship fulfillment and, activations and reporting. The successful candidate will need to assist in maintaining strong relationships with existing corporate partners and developingmaintaining list of new corporatepotential partners.
- Provide necessary operational and project support to the Corporate SponsorsPartnerships Manager and the department.
- Develop client-facing correspondence, reports, proposals, and other related materials.
- Coordinate fulfillment and track delivery of benefits within sponsorship agreements.
- Assist with finance to ensure invoices are sent,invoicing, collections and donation acknowledgments.
- Utilize customer relationship management database to maintain accurate information on accounts, contacts, opportunities and sales activities.
- Ensure that all sponsorship contracts are fulfilled and all sponsor expectations are met.
- Design customized sponsorship packages to align with the marketing goals and objectives of existing sponsors and prospects. Continuously generates and uncovers potential clients and sales leads.
- Manages contract administration of sponsorship deals to include issuance, servicing and renewal. Ensures contracts are fully executed and on file.
- Provides weekly status report on all sales activity both confirmed and projected.
- Schedule and coordinate department staff and client meetings.
- Assist the Partnerships Manager in meeting the fulfillment requirements of sponsorship expectations, ensuring that expectations are met and exceeded.
- Assist with presentation research and sales development-related projects.
- Assist with design of sponsorship proposals aligned with the marketing goals and objectives of existing sponsors and prospects.
- Continuously generate and uncover potential clients and sales leads.
- RespondsRespond to call-in requests, email inquiries and manage necessary follow-through with potential sponsors.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years professional experience with responsibility for multiple large projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with members, partners and staff to present a positive image of the Surfrider Foundation through these communications.
- Possess exceptional PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability and willingness to learn new software and programs as needed.
- Be flexible, creative, adaptable, and able to work on a wide variety of tasks both independently and in a team structure, and maintain confidentiality.
- Deliver high-level of customer service and customer satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, and demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail.
- Possess strong organizational skills, excellent analytical and logic skills and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Flexibility to travel and work additional hours and some weekends, if necessary.
Medical, dental and vision coverage, long-term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) plan with partial employer matching, paid vacation and sick time. Surfrider Foundation offers a salary that is competitive with other national, not-for-profit conservation organizations.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please specify “Partnerships Coordinator (your name)” in your email subject line.
Deadline for receiving resumes: 2/28/18.
Earlier submissions are strongly encouraged.
Phone calls & walk-ins will not be accepted – thank you for your understanding.
The Surfrider Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class under law.