899 Logan Street
OMNI Institute seeks experienced candidates for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing OMNI’s external and internal communications. This newly created position within OMNI will work closely with the Executive Management Team (EMT) to on a wide range of marketing projects to support the organization's business development and growth.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Own and manage OMNI's website, blog, and social media platforms.
- Generate and distribute consistently high quality external communications in collaboration with the Executive Management Team (EMT); including press releases, major announcements, and other strategic external communications through the website, blog, social media, or other avenues
- Support EMT and Senior staff in developing materials for conferences and major presentations to external audiences.
- Suggest refinements to the business development, lead generation, and proposal process; work with the EMT to identify opportunities to strengthen proposal development systems; proactively manage the internal proposal pipeline; write and edit proposal copy as needed.
- Participate in training staff, as appropriate, in using our tools to effectively communicate about OMNI, our work, and our mission.
- Ensure that staff have clear access to all updated materials, presentations, templates, logos and other materials needed to effectively communicate with external stakeholders.
- Work with COO, division leads, and content leads to support design of business development and growth strategies; Develop, refine, and execute marketing strategies that support business development efforts.
- Work with EMT and project leads to define customer satisfaction and implement strategies to improve satisfaction and develop client retention strategies.
- Manage marketing and communications tools and software.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ work experience in public relations/marketing/communications
· Strong project management skills and ability to work across teams to manage and improve processes
· Understanding of consulting business model and marketing & business development strategies in a professional services environment
· Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Proven experience writing for digital platforms and in web format and ability to write, copy-edit and proof-read in a rapid response environment
· Experience with and passion for working with diverse and underserved communities
Additional Preferred Qualifications
· Background in journalism or related field with a passion for storytelling
· Graphic design and visual branding experience a plus
· Public sector marketing experience a plus
About OMNI Institute
Colorado-based OMNI Institute is a nonprofit social science consultancy that provides integrated research and evaluation, capacity building, and data utilization services to accelerate positive social change. OMNI works across three primary domains: Public and Behavioral Health, Human Development, and Justice; and has honed a service delivery model focused on rigorous research and application of best practices, authentic engagement with our clients and their stakeholders, and the cross-systems expertise and insights needed to address complex social issues. We operate by our four core values: Excellence in our work, Agility in our approach, Inquiry to uncover the best possible solutions to challenges, and a true Connection to our clients and the communities they serve.
Visit us at www.omni.org
OMNI offers a comprehensive benefits package and has a progressive and inclusive working environment. OMNI is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse work environment and strongly encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Minimum Education Required