REACH Beyond Domestic Violence is a growing, innovative, mission-driven organization offering a range of programs and services. We seek to end domestic violence in families, communities and society. REACH has experienced tremendous growth over the past ten years. Our leadership in community building, education and prevention programs and providing trauma-informed services drives our continued growth. With a fresh strategic plan and a budget of $2.5m, the Development team is working with the Board of Directors and staff to further expand and deepen our donor base, and increase fundraising from various sources. A recent move to bigger and better offices – along with the energy of our staff, volunteers and Board of Directors make this an exciting opportunity for a fundraising professional looking to make a difference.
The ideal candidate for the Annual Giving Program Officer position is energetic, experienced, innovative, and persuasive as well as strategic, proactive, and driven. This position will manage a portfolio of leadership donors and prospects, as well as create and implement successful strategies to retain, attract, and increase donor support. The Annual Giving Program Officer reports to the Director of Development.
This is a dynamic position for an individual who enjoys front-line fundraising, relationship building, developing a portfolio, and working in a team-oriented environment. Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward a portfolio of 100+ current and prospective donors.
- Participate in creation of key fundraising messages for all solicitations.
- Ensure that donors are accomplishing their philanthropic goals and ambitions through relationship building.
- Increase the number of donors and upgrade the giving levels of existing donors participating in the annual giving program.
- Make direct and face-to-face solicitations.
- Steward donors through public and private recognition.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of donor communications.
- Support the Director of Development and other team members with projects that contribute to the Department’s overall annual giving strategy and goals and other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with flexibility for evening, weekend, and holiday coverage, as needed. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes health and dental coverage, retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
REACH is committed to advancing the safety, healing, and empowerment of those who experience domestic or relationship violence, through direct services and education while promoting social justice for individuals and families of all backgrounds. Our employment policies reflect our mission.
- 20 Days Paid Vacation Time, 25 Days Paid Vacation Time after 3 years of employment
- 10 Days Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Health coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield, dental through Delta Dental and vision through Eye Med.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send required cover letter and resume to Jean Doliber, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org