Rural Development Specialist - Economic Development
- Job posted by Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC)
Are you an economic development professional with a passion to help other succeed? Are you a people person with great leadership skills? As RCAC's Rural development specialist - economic development you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance and coaching to small rural communities in identifying economic opportunities and developing an entrepreneurial culture
- Assist communities to build leadership, entrepreneurial and economic development networks
- Facilitate local planning and economic development programs
- Assist communities to identify resources and funding opportunities
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, FSA
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please complete the application online through our website.