300 Willoughby Avenue
Brooklyn Prospect Charter School is seeking a Move Coordinator to help facilitate a move from 300 Willoughby Avenue to 1100 Fulton Street, ensuring that:
- All classrooms, offices and common spaces are setup for teachers, staff and students at 1100 Fulton Street by November 23rd.
- All CHMS-owned furniture, tech, supplies and equipment are removed from 300 Willoughby Avenue.
Brooklyn Prospect Charter School is a K-12 college preparatory community where excellent teachers prepare a diverse student body to have a positive impact on society and a lifelong passion for learning.
Our Core Values are:
- Curiosity: Develop sound judgment and intellect by asking questions confidently and thinking critically
- Respect: Value others by taking a local and global perspective and appreciating differences
- Persistence: Grow and learn by solving problems with determination, creativity and tenacity
- Passion: Succeed by approaching challenges with excitement, enthusiasm and self assurance.
We are a growing organization and opportunities for development and success are readily available.
The responsibilities of this role are listed below but are not all encompassing:
- Schedule and hire a mover
- Purchase or rent moving supplies (ie box up), as needed
- Organize and communicate moving plan and schedule to the moving company
- Organize and communicate schedule, packing up, clean up procedures for faculty/staff
- Organize a packing up/clean up procedure for all operational supplies and materials
- Determine storage locations for operational supplies and materials in the new building
- Liaise with the Director of Capital Projects to ensure capital planning for the new building is complete
- Liaise with Director of IT to ensure that technology installation for the new building is complete
- Oversee moving company to ensure that all CHMS items are moved to 1100 Fulton Street
- Liaise with custodial team to ensure that all rooms are setup according to room drawings
- Liaise with other schools to determine where extraneous equipment is going (i.e A/Cs)
- Facilitate post-move needs for building
To Join our Team:
Please submit your resume and cover letter, including how you learned about the position, and the position for which you are applying.
Applications are reviewed as they are received. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we will only notify those who meet our selection criteria.
Brooklyn Prospect is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates of diverse backgrounds.
Minimum Education Required