Full Time Temporary
Details: Salary is dependent on experience
Eden Village West is hiring an Office Manager. This is a full-time position lasting four months starting on April 16th and ending on August 15th. The office manager is the face of camp during the summer and is responsible for organizing the summer office, tracking and maintaining camper and staff forms, parent communication, and more.
About Eden Village West
Eden Village West is an organic farm-to-table residential Jewish camp in Sonoma County, California with a 6-week overnight summer program as well as other farm programming throughout the spring and fall. Our 3rd-9th grade campers enjoy farming, wilderness and homesteading skills, culinary arts, music and sports as they become empowered to promote a more environmentally sustainable, socially just, and spiritually connected world for all.
The Office Manager is responsible for:
- Maintaining an active and warm correspondence with parents and camper families
- Soliciting, collecting, and organizing all camper and staff forms
- Prepare camper and session reports; Provide program staff with enrollment information
- Organizing the summer office, daily sorting and distribution of mail to campers and staff, coordinating incoming deliveries, and sending out mailings
- Staffing reception and assuring all persons coming into the office are greeted in a welcoming, professional, and courteous manner
- Making positive impressions as the first person whom parents and donors see and speak with when they come to Eden Village West
- Ensuring the phone system is current and functional
- Assisting with payroll, as needed; managing lost and found
- Eden Village West has a very small year-round staff. This position requires flexibility, a willingness to learn new skills and take on responsibilities outside the Office Manager’s immediate job description when needed
- Live in residence at camp in Healdsburg, California during staff training, summer camp, and post camp wrap-up (June 5th - August 1st)
- Work at the camp office in Richmond, California before and after camp. It is also possible for this position to work remotely in April and May.
- 1 year administrative experience preferred
During summer camp 3 organic meals will be provided daily along with housing.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in English.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply
Send your resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Office Manager”. In the text of the email please share in less than 400 words what draws you to this role and highlight your relevant skills and experience.