11 Park Place, Suite 805
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Coordinator
Who We Need
Central to the success of ACC’s mission is the support provided to our staff by ensuring fair and timely wages and access to resources such as benefits packages, paid leave, etc. The Compensation and Benefits Coordinator is responsible for administering all aspects of the compensation and benefits program for ACC staff such as processing, maintenance of leave accruals and balances, and monitoring and adherence to legal mandates and deadlines. Through analysis of trends, creation of reports and statistics, and maintaining awareness of changing industry and mandated practices, they will help craft recruitment and hiring strategies in the future and help control ACC’s finances. The Compensation and Benefits Coordinator is motivated by perfection in the details and is a self-starter.
The Compensation and Benefits Coordinator will support the organization by:
- Review timekeeping in timeclock software and schedules for completeness and accuracy
- Liaise with various department supervisors for missed punches, errors, and incorrect data input
- Process weekly transfer of payroll data to payroll processing system
- Advise supervisors, managers, or directors of any attendance or tardiness trends they should be aware of relevant to their employees
- Pull internal management reports from timecard and attendance software
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, paid time off, insurance, union fees/dues, reimbursements, benefits withholding, on call, and 401-k deductions
- Complete all documents relating to payroll, workers’ compensation, and HR related items
- Carry out government filings and plan audits, including but not limited to health and pension
Is It You?
There’s a chance you might make a great Compensation and Benefits Coordinator if the above description sounds interesting and:
· You’re a natural problem solver, adaptable, ridiculously organized and have amazing time management skills.
· Your a stickler for detail – and you noticed the error in this sentence already.
· You have a high level of proficiency in ADP, Paychex, or other similar payroll processing system
· You're a Microsoft Excel expert and are able to put together spreadsheets with ease.
Click “apply” at the top of this page. Send us your resume and detailed cover letter that tells us why you’re the right person to join the team. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Minimum Education Required