1850 W. 21st Street
JOB SUMMARY: Provides developmental guidance and support for families participating in the Agency’s programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans, prepares and facilitates home-based developmental activities on a weekly basis, in accordance with family goals, needs, capabilities and resources.
- In conjunction with other team members, coordinates and conducts in-house “socialization groups” on a bi-monthly basis.
- Provides case management for families.
- Works with family member participants to develop, review and amend “Family Partnership Agreements” as needed.
- Performs periodic developmental assessments of children participants.
- Documents progress of family and children participants.
- Maintains records of all services and contacts provided to families.
- Plans and conducts parent workshops on relevant topics.
- Assists families in finding appropriate pre-school opportunities and prepares them for the transition.
Attends various meetings and workshops for professional development
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.