430 West Erie Street
If you want to use your online advertising and email marketing expertise to improve the quality of life of 65 million people impacted by epilepsy, read on…
As the Digital Marketing Manager at Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE), you would be responsible for online lead generation (via PPC advertising) and online fundraising (via email marketing).
CURE is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Founded in 1998, CURE is the leading nongovernmental agency fully committed to funding research in epilepsy. Over the past 20 years, CURE has raised over $50 million and has funded more than 220 grants in 15 countries.
GOALS AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Rapidly grow CURE’s email list and social media audience of prospective donors, at the lowest possible CPA.
- Search Engine Marketing (including writing all ad copy and art directing graphics)
- Email Marketing (including writing call-to-action emails and fundraising emails).
- You would implement advocacy and online fundraising campaigns from start-to-finish including drafting copy, layout, landing pages, list segmentation, A/B testing, scheduling, distribution, and lessons learned
- Email List Management (data hygiene, data enhancement, and web form integration with Raiser’s Edge)
- Landing Page Optimization
- Campaign Analytics and Reporting
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Email Copywriting
- Persuasive Writing
- Copywriting for Search Engines
- Email Delivery Troubleshooting
- Content A/B Testing
- Conversion Tracking
- WordPress CMS
- Current knowledge of the latest techniques to get a competitive advantage with key digital tools
- Strategic, yet fully ‘hands-on’. This is a do-er role. So, if you haven't recently implemented a Google AdWords campaign, then this role is not for you.
- ‘Can do’ and “Whatever it takes” attitude
- Highly detail-oriented and precise.
- Analytical. Data-driven.
- Familiar with statistics
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required, in marketing or communications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in each of: email marketing, online advertising, online campaign management, and reporting.
- An enthusiastic and collegial approach to work, the ability to communicate well, and a willingness to learn and be open to new ideas.
- Highly organized with proven ability to work independently and to manage multiple priorities.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends when needed
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, matched 403(b), PTO, sick leave, paid holidays and more.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
All interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Marketing Manager" in the subject line. Due to the large interest in working at CURE, we are not able to take phone calls or personally respond to emails.