Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Case Manager for the Treatment Center, an addiction treatment center focusing on opiate addicted clients with specialty programs for pregnant women, dual diagnosed individuals and persons who are HIV positive.
The Center provides intensive, seven-day-a-week outpatient treatment to opiate users. Clients receive medical assessments, daily dosing with methadone medication, weekly individual and group counseling, and comprehensive substance use disorder education. The Case Manager works with a multidisciplinary team, and is responsible for providing the necessary case management and support for our patients.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Provide case management and engage in care consultation regarding specific clients with other staff, relatives and appropriate representatives of other agencies, including social service agencies, housing authorities, health care providers and vocational issues.
- Make appropriate referrals and complete follow-up referrals to insure proper aftercare.
- Maintain client records and programmatic documentation and insure their confidentiality.
What you will need to bring:
- Education - BA/BS degree in a behavioral science area.
- Experience - Knowledge of the field of substance abuse.
- Understanding of modality specific issues, such as substance abuse, homelessness, trauma, and other co-occurring disorders.
- Skills - Good written and verbal skills, computer skills, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow and enforce the policies and procedures of the program.
- Be able to work independently and be responsible.
- Able to accept supervision and be part of a team.
- Ability to respond physically to the needs of the clients or other programs issues on all floors of the facility.
- License/Certification - certification in substance abuse preferred but not required.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Keywords: Substance Abuse, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinical Supervision
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org