27 Christina St
The Price Center is growing and we are hiring!
Who We Are:
The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to empower individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to thrive in their living, social and work communities. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
Where: 27 Christina St, Newton, MA 02461
When: Thursday, May 24, 2017; 10am-2pm
We are hiring for these positions:
Residential Case Managers (PT & FT), Awake Overnight Staff, Day Habilitation, Life Skills Coach, Job Coach
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal or agency vehicle in the course of employment.
• You also must be able to successfully pass a CORI check, fingerprint background check, and a driving record check.
Hiring Managers will be on site to conduct one-on-one interviews. Please send your cover letter and resume to schedule an interview.
Can't make the Job Fair?
Check out our careers page for info on current job opportunities, and even apply for a position at our agency by emailing your cover letter and resume!
Why would you want to work for The Price Center?
We are committed to our employees! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
• Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
• Dental insurance
• Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
• 403(b) matching retirement plan
• Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
• Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
• 12 Paid Holidays
• $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Minimum Education Required