John Smith Drive
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against women and climate change. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can live without poverty.
The Research Team leads on Oxfam GB’s research and thought leadership priorities while the Publishing Team delivers OGB’s communications strategy to development and humanitarian professional audiences (planners, managers, and practitioners; policy-makers; influentials; academics and researchers).
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Research & Publishing, the Team Coordinator for the Research and Publishing Team will be responsible for:
· Providing core support to the Head of the Research and Publishing team; maintaining business and administrative systems for the Research and Publishing teams.
· Providing Personal Assistant support to Head of Research and Publishing, including diary and inbox management, travel and visa arrangements, computer issues, meeting preparation
· Managing diary arrangements, taking into account time zones, last minute changes and reorganising supporting arrangements
· Setting up and supporting Research and joint team meetings, including taking minutes (as needed), formatting reports and creating other communication materials
· Undertaking budget monitoring and financial administration, particularly new recharge system, contract renewals, permission/copyright requests
What we are looking for
· An ability to manage a range of tasks simultaneously, with excellent administrative skills and good attention to detail as well as managing day to day problems without upwards referral.
· Previous administration experience, including proven ability to develop, maintain and improve administration systems and procedures.
· Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills, ability to prioritise both your own and others’ work without upward referral
Location: OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE)
Hours: 25.2 hours per week
Region: CPIT Directorate
Job Family: Fundraising
Division: Campaigns, Policy & Influencing
Job Type: Open ended
Closing Date: 22 November 2018
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to apply
If this sounds like you then please visit the link below for more information and to apply:
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.