With love and respect, YouthBuild partners with opportunity youth to build the skillsets and mindsets that lead to lifelong learning, livelihood, and leadership. At nearly 300 YouthBuild programs across the United States and around the world, students reclaim their education, gain job skills, and become leaders in their communities. More at https://youthbuild.org/
YouthBuild USA, located in Roxbury, MA, is the nonprofit support center for YouthBuild programs. It provides technical assistance, innovative program enhancements, quality assurance systems, and advocacy to help ensure that every YouthBuild program can create impact in its community.
AmeriCorps is a national service program that engages more than 75,000 Americans each year in service opportunities that address unmet critical needs. Since 1994, YouthBuild USA has served as a national intermediary for YouthBuild AmeriCorps funds and education awards, bringing additional resources to a subset of local YouthBuild USA Affiliate programs to expand their capacity and service within their community. Annually, over 2,500 opportunity youth across 65 YouthBuild programs serve more than one million hours of service as YouthBuild AmeriCorps members in their communities by building affordable homes and other community assets.
Work collaboratively with other AmeriCorps Financial Grant Managers to oversee a portfolio of up to 25 YouthBuild (YB) programs. Ensure compliance with federal financial requirements by providing analysis, training, feedback, monthly reports, and strategies for improvement.
Manage the financial relationship with YB affiliates that are AmeriCorps National Direct sub-grantees and manage the financial component of the AmeriCorps National Direct Program
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned.
· Provide technical assistance to improve the overall financial management at local YB programs
· Review, approve and provide technical assistance to programs around operating budgets and monthly financial reimbursement requests
· Create and maintain systems to gather and track financial reports and data from each sub-grantee
· Provide technical assistance to a portfolio of programs related to AmeriCorps reimbursement requests and procedures
· Assist Associate Director to ensure compliance and reporting to the Corporation for National and Community Service
· Work in collaboration with other Financial Grant Managers to build and maintain procedures and systems that facilitate financial record keeping for the AmeriCorps National Direct Program grant and to create comprehensive training tools designed to improve financial systems
· Train local YB program staff by delivering financial related presentations and workshops at conferences or through other outlets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We are looking for a detail oriented, highly intelligent, results-driven team player with superior judgment, a clear written and verbal communication style, demonstrated experience in financial grants management and/or multi-site program implementation
This position is funded by YouthBuild USA’s AmeriCorps National Direct grant and will require the completion of a National Service Criminal History Check prior to employment.
With love and respect, YouthBuild partners with opportunity youth to build the skillsets and mindsets that lead to lifelong learning, livelihood, and leadership. At nearly 300 YouthBuild programs across the United States and around the…
YouthBuild USA offers competitive salary and benefits, including health coverage, a 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, and disability benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
YouthBuild USA offers competitive salary and benefits, including health coverage, a 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, and disability benefits. Salary will be…