Primary Purpose / Job Summary: Serves as the Foundation’s webmaster and digital marketing specialist. Manages the Foundation’s website, social media accounts, and online marketing initiatives including graphic design, project planning and technology evaluations.
Reports to: Director of Communications, Marketing & Social Media
Essential Functions / Role and Responsibilities:
· Maintain and develop the Foundation’s WordPress website including content, graphics, photos and videos
· As needed, and with the support of the NJSBA technology team, suggest, evaluate and implement WordPress extensions/plugins, themes, and other cloud solutions to support current and future NJSBF programs
· Manage day-to-day operations of the Foundation’s website, ensuring the functionality, navigation and overall performance meet the needs of the Foundation. Update all pages on a regular basis; perform testing and quality assurance of website and web applications; check hyperlinks regularly to ensure validity.
· Maintain, convert and optimize published documents for online use
· Evaluate, recommend and implement new features, software and technologies to enhance the website and social media presence
· Assist in developing content for the website and social media, including staging photos, and creating and editing videos
· Recommend, create and manage fillable forms for event registration and data collection. Ensure data collected is distributed and stored as appropriate.
· Create and coordinate emails and registrations through Constant Contact including maintenance of lists
· Assist staff and volunteers with Zoom and other virtual conferencing / meeting platforms.
· Work with Director of Communications to implement marketing strategy
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
· Web design, website development and best practices, including layout and storyboarding skills
· Experience developing website information architecture
· Photography and videography experience
· Experience implementing digital communication strategies and campaigns using tools such as Buffer across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
· Project management, organization and time management skills
· Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
· Possess a high level of competency with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator and other graphic design tools to create effective web and social media graphics
Minimum Qualifications / Education Requirements:
· 3 years leading web development projects demonstrating substantial level of the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
Primary Purpose / Job Summary: Serves as the Foundation’s webmaster and digital marketing specialist. Manages the Foundation’s website, social media accounts, and online marketing initiatives including graphic design, project planning…
Send a cover letter and resume, including requested salary.