- Supervise, train and develop a team of Case Planners.
- Responsible for meeting weekly with Case Planners to review caseloads and case activities (i.e., client service compliance, FASP completion and completion of service plan review conferences, progress notes, permanency hearing reports, etc.).
- Ensure that all required contacts are made, monitor that all family and sibling visits are occurring in accordance with ACS regulations.
- Monitor foster homes compliance in accordance with recertification worker. Assure safety of the foster homes.
- Cover unassigned caseloads during caseworker vacancies.
- Participate in SPR's, 30 day and 72 hour conferences and intra agency programs.
- Attend court hearings, TPR's, court extensions, fair hearings and assigned meetings
- MSW required.
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience in child welfare. Experience with CONNECTIONS and other case management databases.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
Minimum Education Required