- Assess children and adults for appropriate level of care and facilitate referral to appropriate service.
- Obtain insurance authorization as necessary for level of care.
- Refer and facilitate clients' engagement in diversionary, community based supports.
- Secure inpatient and detox admissions as needed.
- Develop positive working relationships with ED providers and community agencies.
- Provide assessments in local E.D.'s and residential settings* (overnight only).
- Licensed independent clinician in the state of MA.
- LICSW or LMHC only Experience in mental health and substance abuse with requisite competencies in adult, child and adolescent psychiatric assessment.
- Attention to detail, fluent computer skills and excellent interpersonal and documentation skills required.
- Language capacity preferred: Spanish and/or Portuguese- but not required.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required