Join our growing creative team as a mid-level Graphic Designer and help us advance women's health! We're looking for someone who's passionate about transforming thoughts and ideas into meaningful and innovative graphic designs that work across channels, from web to email to social media to print. Your ability to create imagery that supports our brand and is designed for today's digital world will help you play a pivotal role in our Marketing & Communications department. Bring your creativity, love of learning, and positive attitude to the American College of Ob-Gyns (ACOG)!
- Create and produce modern, engaging digital graphic designs that work across various platforms including digital ads, social media, email, and websites
- Transform data and other ACOG content into easily digestible infographics and presentation graphics
- Create short motion graphics for email and social platforms
- Design print materials including direct mail pieces, brochures, and flyers
- Oversee the production of print-ready materials for both in-house printing and outside vendors
- Be a brand champion by strictly adhering to ACOG brand standards and identity, and designing in accordance with the latest trends and best practices
- Collaborate with creative team and internal clients on marketing concepts, suggesting design ideas that best support key campaign objectives
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Minimum of three years of graphic design or visual communication experience is required
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop in a PC environment
- Experience working on both digital and print graphic design assets
- Demonstrated understanding of digital design principles, including responsive design
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Must be able to collect/understand requirements and explain design choices
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment
Home to more than 58,000 women's health care professionals, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a membership organization leading advancements in women's health. When you become part of the ACOG team, you're part of an organization that values communicating evidence-based, peer-reviewed information about women's health to members and the general public. ACOG supports its members by maintaining authoritative clinical guidance, providing continuing medical education resources, patient education materials and more. Together with our members, we are working to transform the future of women's health by delivering a compelling member experience, supporting the ob-gyn profession, and advocating for improved women's health.
100% Paid Parental Leave – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace – Work/Life Design (i.e. flexible work schedule) – Commuting Allowance – Generous Paid Time Off – Holiday Pay – Community Volunteering Opportunities – Generous 401(k) Company Contributions – Health Insurance – Learning Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement – Company-Sponsored Team Outings
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.
Minimum Education Required