Temporary Assistant for Art and Archives Inventory Project
- Job posted by Center for Constitutional Rights
666 Broadway, 7th Floor
The Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant will assist with the inventory and organization of CCR printed matter and artwork. This can either be full-time for up to 16 weeks or part-time for 20+ hours per week for up to 32 weeks
1. Inventory, photograph, and organize collections of artwork and archived printed matter.
2. Consolidate, weed, and reorganize materials held at various locations. Box, package and coordinate relocation of materials as necessary.
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds frequently, and up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis.
· High level of maturity and professionalism.
· Background or interest in archives or museums a plus.
· Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Excellent written and interpersonal communications.
· Strong digital literacy, with proficiency in MS Office applications and Google suite.
· Strong time management and prioritization skills, proven ability to set and meet deadlines, and to efficiently manage multiple tasks within reasonable deadlines.
· Integrity and a sense of humor.
· A belief in the mission of the Center for Constitutional Rights and familiarity with the issues central to CCR’s work, and comfort working in a progressive legal environment.
This position is eligible for sick leave on a pro rata basis proportionate to their average number of hours worked. They are also entitled to a one (1) hour paid lunch on days in which the employee works seven (7) hours or more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should visit https://ccrjustice.wufoo.com/forms/temporary-administrative-assistant/ to submit an online application. Applicants will be asked to submit a cover letter with resume. No phone calls please.
CCR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND ACTIVELY RECRUITS WOMEN, PEOPLE OF COLOR, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, LGBTQI AND GENDER NON-CONFORMING PEOPLE.