The Service Learning Program Coordinator leads all activities of buildOn’s Service Learning Program at one to two partner high schools to achieve KPI targets to drive student outcomes. In doing so, the Service Learning Program Coordinator partners closely with buildOn staff, school personnel and local community partners to develop excellent service opportunities for students. The Service Learning Program Coordinator works closely with colleagues to plan and execute regional program events. The Service Learning Program Coordinator also leads recruitment and support of students for Trek and supports student involvement with immersions, special events, and fund development opportunities in collaboration with other departments.
· Lead all activities to drive student outcomes through quality Service Learning Programs at partner school(s).
· Develop the buildOn movement by achieving Key Performance Indicator targets to engage 300 students to contribute 975 service hours and gain 1,200 total service learning hours every month.
· Input accurate and complete data on-time through Salesforce.
· Establish, develop, and maintain strategic partnerships including with school advisors, administrators, faculty, and support staff, and local community partners.
· Lead recruitment for Trek and support students to participate in the complete Trek experience.
· Lead and support the planning and execution of all regional events, including Service Kick Off, Citywide Service, Celebrate buildOn!, and other large-scale events.
· Support collaboration with Immersions team around immersive experiences, including 36 Hours and Partnership Program.
· Support collaboration with Development and Marketing teams around fund development opportunities, special events, and external communications to elevate student voice.
· Support collaboration with Marketing team and involvement of students as part of special events and external communications to elevate student voice.
· Track individual program expenses, including petty cash reconciliation and personal reimbursement requests.
· Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Minimum Education Required