127 West 127 Street
Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership (NMPP) whose mission is to have women of child bearing age have healthy babies seeks a Bookkeeper. As a national Maternal Child Health Leader we deliver critical health and social services to Central and East Harlem, Washington Heights, and the Bronx.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for assisting the Fiscal Officer with preparing the books, account analysis, and financial reports.
- Process the bi-weekly payroll using the ADP software.
- Maintain the files for the ADP report.
- Review time sheets for accuracy and input date into the ADP system on a bi-weekly basis
- Prepare vouchers for payment.
- Assist the external auditor in preparing required schedules
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliatiorn
- Assist the Fiscal Officer with analyzing the budget variance report
- Dally- input the account payable voucher into the accounting software
- Prepare the distribution of payroll checks to staff
- Maintain the files in an organized manner in the fiscal office
* Must have an undergraduate degree or at least 60 credits. Must be computer literate, possess good writing skills and have knowledge of not-for-profit industry.Excel, MS Word, and Peachtree
* Strong knowledge of using the ADP payroll program
* At least two years as a bookkeeper in charge
Qualified applicants should email resumes to:
Director of Human Resources
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resumes to: