1039 7th Street
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. has provided after-school services for children ages 5-13 of working parents for over 30 years through our Adeste program. We take homework, nurturing childcare, positive attitudes, teamwork, and having fun very seriously and we are looking for a like-minded nurturing loving, positive, and energized Site Supervisor to join our Santa Monica after-school teaching staff.
- Oversees all aspects of the Adeste Santa Monica after school program and ensures compliance with community care licensing standards.
- Supervises, instructs, trains, assigns, plans, and schedules work of site teachers, teacher’s aides and volunteers.
- Ensures program goals and objectives are met.
- Coordinates student recruitment and registration.
- Secures program supplies and equipment.
- Provides safe environment for students and staff.
- Schedules outings and special events and plans and organizes special projects.
- Ensures all paperwork is completed and submitted on time.
- Supervises, manages, and Instruct up to 14 school-age children in activities designed to promote social, physical and intellectual growth.
- Must have 15 ECE units, including 3 units in Admin & Superv and at least 4 years of experience working in a licensed child care center.
- Current Infant and Adult CPR and Pediatric First Aid certificate
- Knowledge of Community Care Licensing, Title 22 Rules & Regulations
- Must have TB clearance
- Location: St. Monica’s Catholic School in Santa Monica
- Hours: Part-Time M-F 2:30p-6:00p, Approx 20 hours per week (after school hours)
- Salary: $13.25 - $15.80 per hour, depending on experience
- Benefits to include: Vacation & Sick accrual
Benefits to include: Vacation & Sick accrual
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Simultaneously mail, email or fax resume to (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, fax to (213) 251-3402, firstname.lastname@example.org EOE; and (2), Program Manager, ADESTE, Esoriano@ccharities.org, 1530 James M. Wood Blvd., LA, CA 90015,. Email submissions preferred.