Details: The salary range for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience.
ACLU of Mass.
211 Congress St.
The ACLU of Massachusetts is seeking a part time Database Coordinator to play a key role in our growing development program. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Coordinator will be responsible for database management, gift processing and follow-up, direct mail coordination, coordination with finance department regarding reconciliation, and some administrative support for our six person development department. Most immediately, the Development Coordinator will lead learning and training in new organizational database.
- Administer and oversee development database, including maintaining confidential donor records , gift entry, acknowledgments, and updating other information; Learn, participate in trainings to master and new organizational Sales Force database;
- Coordinate gift acknowledgement letters, quarterly appeals and stewardship mailings;
- Manage quarterly revenue reconciliation process between the development and finance departments, as well as the yearly reconciliation between the Massachusetts affiliate and National ACLU;
- Create and run reports, produce event invitation lists, track major gifts, and quarterly appeal;
- Provide administrative support when necessary, including support for development events.
- Experience and competence using Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel required;
- Experience with Salesforce highly preferred;
- Finance experience a strong plus;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills: a strong, consistent attention to detail, an organized work style;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work well with many different types of people
- Commitment to the mission and principles of the ACLU.
We have a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, generous vacation and 401-K matching.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send an email with subject line: Development Associate with resume and cover letter describing how your experience and skills meet the requirements for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications on a rolling basis until we fill this position.
The ACLU of Massachusetts is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages women, people of color, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ community, and formerly incarcerated people to apply.