Established in 1990 as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization, The Tricycle Foundation is dedicated to making Buddhist teachings and practices broadly available. In 1991 the Foundation launched Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, the first magazine intended to present Buddhist perspectives to a Western readership. Tricycle soon became the leading independent journal of Buddhism in the West, where it continues to be the most inclusive and widely read vehicle for the dissemination of Buddhist views and values.
We are now seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to help support the Foundation's base of supporters using online marketing and optimization. This position is based in Portland, Oregon.
$20/ hour, 15 hours per week.
- Manage marketing production calendar, including email and social media
- Build MailChimp and social media campaigns for Tricycle products and services (Online Courses, Subscriptions, Pilgrimages, Events, etc.)
- Generate and distribute marketing reports from MailChimp and other Web Analytics
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree required
- Expert command of MailChimp and Facebook Ads Manager, knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Comfort with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator a plus
- Interest in Buddhism a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com