284 Madrona Way NE Ste. 116
YES! Media seeks a dynamic team leader to significantly increase revenue and impact.
In addition to a passion for the YES! mission to inspire people to create a just and sustainable world, applicants should have demonstrated success in driving revenue from multiple sources—especially online—and expertise in marketing, audience engagement, revenue development/fundraising, optimization, and digital business strategy. This position will also support our 5-year strategy to dramatically expand our audience.
Excellent benefits, including fully paid medical, dental, disability and vision insurance; and generous vacation, holiday, and sick leave.
Level of Language Proficiency
● 5+ years of experience in a combination of digital media, marketing, fundraising and/or commerce
● 3+ years of driving and meeting revenue goals through optimization of multiple channels (online and offline) and effective promotional campaigns
● Experience developing, benchmarking, and reporting on key performance indicators
● Demonstrated passion for YES!’s social change mission
● Deep understanding emerging and successful digital engagement strategies to drive revenue
● Track record of using solid data--including web analytics and testing--to grow engagement and conversions
● Savvy with a range of software/technology related to mobile tech, nonprofit/ fundraising tech, online marketing, social media, database, and collaboration tools
● Strong management skills, easy collaborator and consensus-builder
● Successful leadership of cross-functional teams with measurable results
● Bachelor’s degree at minimum, including coursework in marketing, fundraising, business strategy, or equivalent experience
● Non-profit fundraising experience
● Deep understanding of YES!’s hybrid non-profit business model (donations + sales)
● Understanding of the digital media landscape, including business model strategies for online media, and emerging engagement trends
● Ability to think and act as an entrepreneur, helping the organization to move in new and productive directions
● Voracious consumer of digital media, including news, social, and streaming content
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send an email with a cover letter and resume in a single pdf attachment, and send to email@example.com with “Director of Marketing and Audience Development” in the subject line. No paper applications or phone calls, please. Please submit by May 11, 2018.