55 M ST SE
Senior Order Processing Manager
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for PK-12, seeks an experienced Senior Order Processing Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated team. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™, and PhD Science™, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
- Lead a team of six order management staff responsible for the processing of customer orders in accordance with established guidelines and policies
- Work in close cooperation across departments, with particular focus on Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure that orders are accurately processed
- Use SalesForce and Intacct to manage and execute the team’s day-to-day work
- Develop new and refine existing plans, including a seasonal staffing model and on-boarding of staff, to handle the peak season.
- Utilize exception reports to monitor for potential errors
- Manage escalated customer issues from inception to complete resolution
- Manage a team scorecard in order to identify process improvements and to inform seasonal staffing decisions
- Participate in technology initiatives to represent the Order Processing team business requirements, user testing, training and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree & minimum 5 years of relevant work experience related to customer support, supply chain, or sales support experience
- SalesForce and Financial system management experience preferred
- High degree of confidence utilizing technology
- Understanding of financial transactions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Quick learner and problem solver: able to see out solutions autonomously
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Resume and cover letter required.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Minimum Education Required