Details: Commensurate with experience
San Juan del Sur
Join our team of motivated, talented, international professionals. Escuela Adelante has an exciting opening for an Assistant Director. This newly created position is your chance to help launch a new model in education, designed to unite communities and provide equitable access to high quality schools across a diverse population. Escuela Adelante is expanding operations as it continues to grow its high quality educational programming into kindergarten and primary school offerings. The Assistant Director will work closely with the Director to oversee staff, engage with families and local business and regulatory authorities, engage in financial and administrative oversight, and will serve as the Interim Director in the Director’s absence.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- University Degree in related field (Education, Business, Business Management, International Development, etc.)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience in K-12 Administration
- Personnel Management experience
- Demonstrated success in launching or managing a similar program or enterprise
- Project Management experience
- Enthusiasm and Willingness to Learn
- Permission to work in Nicaragua
Escuela Adelante believes a healthy workplace is one where our staff support each other, our students, and our student families. We invest in career training and long term professional growth. Salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish and English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cv or resume, plus a cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and the value you bring to Escuela Adelante.