The Child Mind Institute is searching for an Administrative Assistant, Special Projects. This role is a key member of the executive office, responsible for supporting the Executive Director and applicable members of the leadership team to maximize the effectiveness of the Child Mind Institute. The Assistant will work closely and collaboratively with the Manager of Special Projects to facilitate administrative functions and support our strategic initiatives.
Reporting to the Manager of Special Projects, this is a non-exempt, full-time position located in our NYC headquarters.
The Child Mind Institute is proud to be named a Great Place to Work-Certified company! Our competitive compensation and benefits include medical insurance, 401(k) with match, flexible work schedules, paid parental leave, dependent care and discounted tickets and entertainment perks program.
· Associate's degree required and a minimum of two years' applicable work experience
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality; ability to effectively interact with people across all levels of the organization
· Excellent computer skills (PC OS, Microsoft Office Suite, project management software)
· Exceptional written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Good judgment and problem-solving skills, including conflict resolution
· Self-reliant and results-oriented
· Ability to manage high priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
· Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
· Team player with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Prior experience with non-profit preferred
· Passion for the Child Mind Institute mission preferred
Please upload your resume and cover letter during the application process. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
CMI is committed to public health and to the safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, visitors and volunteers. As such, we have adopted a policy requiring all employees whose positions require them to be on site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or to meet the legal guidelines for an exemption.
The Child Mind Institute is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment based on race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation; national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued to persons unable to prove their presence in the United States is authorized under federal law [Vehicle Code section 12801.9]); ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
Or this sentence can be a bullet under the qualifications.
The Child Mind Institute is searching for an Administrative Assistant, Special Projects. This role is a key member of the executive office, responsible for supporting the Executive Director and applicable members of the leadership team…