1590 Park Avenue
Hot Bread Kitchen is seeking an organized, detail oriented and collaborative Sales Administrator who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative tasks and assisting with fulfillment processes for Hot Bread Kitchen's wholesale, retail and e-commerce customers. Reporting to the Sales Director, and liaising closely with the Production and Logistics team, the Sales Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Director and Sales Department in handling daily administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Process daily and weekly bread orders via phone and email and prepare accurate daily reports for Production, Packing, and Delivery crews
- Supports Operations & Logistics teams by communicating any special instructions or unusual orders, or other changes to usual production & delivery
- Answers phone and email requests from customers and potential customers in a timely manner.
- Create and ensure accuracy of all packing slips and invoices for wholesale orders
- Maintain up-to-date paper and electronic records for all open wholesale accounts including credit applications, delivery information, contact information, relevant correspondence and order history
- Maintains organization within the Department not limited to filing, paperwork, and necessary administrative work
- Other work may be required to support Hot Bread Kitchen's general organizational needs, including time working to support with packing, production, farmers' markets or other retail sales.
- Extremely organized with impeccable attention to detail
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in Food industry and/or Administrative positions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to read, write and speak in English is required.
- Flexibility and sense of humor – ability to establish order and systems in a rapidly changing environment. Must be a self-starter and effective at time-management.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel required. Experience with Salesforce, Zbake or other recipe costing software, WordPress, HTML, Google applications including Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign) a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Flexibility in working weekends and holidays.
This is a full time hourly position with eligibility for benefits including paid vacation and holidays, paid sick leave, health/dental/vision packages, short-term disability and retirement savings. This position is also eligible for an annual performance-based bonus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applications must include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements and should be
sent to: HR@HotBreadKitchen.org. Please include “Sales Administrator - Your Name” in the
Hot Bread Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.