50 Milk Street
As part of the National Human Resources Team and reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be an integral part of the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, results-oriented, mission-driven team at the Bottom Line National Headquarters office in Boston.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing all talent acquisition efforts including creating strategies to develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified and diverse talent who are committed to the mission of Bottom Line.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to identify the scope of the talent needed and develop and implement strategic and effective sourcing strategies.
- Act as a strategic partner to Hiring Managers on all talent acquisition related activities for all positions.
- Proactively engage with the leadership to establish a common understanding of Talent Acquisition processes and service level standards.
- Develop effective recruiting strategies and explore new opportunities to source talent including but not limited to: managing Bottom Line’s ATS (icims), utilizing social media, job boards, job fairs, prospecting candidates and networking to develop qualified candidate pipelines.
- Identify qualified candidates, conduct screening interviews, and manage overall recruiting process in collaboration with Hiring Managers, including appropriate dispositioning of candidates.
- Advise Leadership and Hiring Managers on hiring decisions, job offer negotiations, and market trends within the industry. Provide guidance to Hiring Managers on dispositioning candidates and providing appropriate feedback.
- Provide on-going follow up with managers to provide updates and gather feedback on talent acquisition efforts.
Data and Analytics:
- Develop and execute methods to track recruitment metrics to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Collect and analyze data to make objective recommendations in a proactive manner to ensure that Bottom Line’s recruiting, hiring and promotion processes are effective, efficient, and inclusive.
- Uses data to inform decisions and execute strategies.
- Manage up to date data including but not limited to retention, turnover, and diversity statistics.
Training and Development:
- Develop and conduct various training programs for managers with a goal of improving recruiting and hiring efficiencies while increasing retention.
- Support the onboarding process for all new hires (such as new hire paperwork, background checks, HR trainings etc.).
- Support the Human Resources Team with ongoing and new initiatives related to Talent Development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Required