33 W. Grand St.
The Manager supports the mission of UWGUC to improve lives and build strong communities by uniting individuals and organizations with the will, passion, expertise, and resources needed to solve problems. Working closely with the Vice President of Programs and Operations (VP), the Manager is responsible for contract compliance, relationship management, and Data collection. Working closely with the VP, staff, consultants, and community sub-grantees helps to conceptualize, develop, and implement multi-pronged strategies to achieve performance outcomes as required by various programs and funders.
The Data/Program Manager,
- Conducts research on emerging issues, current issues, for reports, proposals and presentations
- Assists with coordinating the Youth Employment Training Consortium with a focus on meeting program outcomes
- Provides feedback and guidance in the development of marketing materials for the program, including identifying material for sharing on social media and for newsletters
- Tracks progress and collects supporting documentation for all program outcomes, including monitoring progress of program sub-grantees in meeting milestones and/or benchmarks
- Using strategic goals and data analyses, conducts ongoing assessment of programs and makes recommendations to UW leadership regarding the improvement, continuation, or termination of strategies, sub-grantees, and/or services
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with a range of community stakeholders across sectors to better inform the implementation and execution of YEPP and related activities
Internal and External Leadership:
- Participates as a member of the Community Impact Team
- Represents the CEO, VP, and UWGUC as required
- Serves in a leadership role as a subject matter expert
- Develops relationships with community members and stakeholders to ensure optimal implementation of programs
- Supports organizational strategies in resource development, community engagement/volunteer projects, and other programmatic activities in support of meeting UWGUC’s mission and vision
- Keeps VP informed on progress and challenges in meeting deliverables
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficiency in English is required. Bilingual Spanish applicant are strongly encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required