As the MBA Prep Program’s Senior Associate or Manager, you will support its overall strategy and manage key elements of its daily operations. To that end you will develop and implement strategies to amplify our impact and outcomes, including in the areas of recruitment, candidate preparation and pipeline-building; measure outcomes for participants and partners against key metrics; assist in managing our relationships with 50+ business school partners and other stakeholders; and handle overall logistics for ~300 participants.
This role offers an excellent leadership opportunity for someone looking to spearhead a national non-profit program or initiative within the next 5 years. While taking on increasing levels of responsibility, you will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of effective program management, as well as to hone your relationship management and leadership skills as you take ownership over processes and initiatives within the MBA Prep program.
This position is based out of our DC-area office and will report to our Director of MBA Programs.
- Drive the full life cycle and day-to-day operations of the MBA Prep program.
- Serve as primary communications officer for participants and partners, effectively communicating updates, logistics and expectations via Resource Site websites, regular email newsletters, periodic group calls and PowerPoint presentations, shared Google Drive documents, and other strategies. Assist with shaping communications messaging for program applicants.
- Manage recruitment, application, and admission processes for coaches and Fellows; seek insights and develop a strategy to cultivate a candidate pipeline in the long-term.
- Own processes, including surveys and forms, for collecting, tracking and maintaining data on participants and outcomes in our program database. Build reports and dashboards to summarize findings and respond to inquiries.
- Analyze participant and program data to measure success, develop insights and provide recommendations for future improvements.
- Provide logistical support for in-person events and webinars, in collaboration with the Events team and the MBA Prep Events Lead.
- Research and develop materials in a variety of media to better prepare program candidates and participants.
- Lead other special projects as requested by program leadership
- BA/BS degree required with history of strong academic performance; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-7 years of professional experience, with strong track record
- Proven experience organizing, manipulating, analyzing and displaying data using tools such as Google Sheets (Excel), including pivot tables, charts and graphs, and formulas such as vlookup and countifs/ sumifs
- Proficiency with Salesforce (or other CRM) and data management tools; ability to learn new tools quickly strongly preferred
- Keen ability to solve problems with resourcefulness, and to present actionable recommendations in a compelling manner, including through PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize effectively to meet project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with individuals at all levels
- Interest in career development, as well as a passion for our mission
- Willingness to travel and attend 3-4 weekend seminars per year
Note: MLT does not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Minimum Education Required