5 Market Square
Summary: The Clinical and Prevention Coordinator is responsible for supporting success, growth and innovation for two programs providing both clinical services and prevention services for youth: Children’s Safety Project and Youth Empowerment Services (Yes). Through strong supervision and leadership, the Clinical and Prevention Coordinator helps to create a vision for these programs that is in line with agency mission, strategic plan, and current best practices in the fields of mental health, domestic violence, and prevention. The Clinical and Prevention Coordinator executes the vision through staff supervision, program design and assistance with securing funding. The Clinical and Prevention Coordinator will also provide direct services to a limited caseload of domestic violence survivors and/or children.
- Ensuring clinical services are in-line with best practices
- Supporting and executing agency and team goals
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision to Children’s Safety Project staff
- Provide supervision and support to Girls Inc of the Seacoast Area Program Manager and Youth Specialist
- Promote the sustainable use of evidence based practices
- Develop and maintain relationships and collaborations with community members, local organizations, area schools, funders and other key partners
- Create and facilitate trainings on a variety of topics, including trauma, children, and relationship between domestic violence and mental health
- Maintain a small caseload of survivors of domestic violence and/or their children
- Attend and participate in regular on-call rotation for 24-hour hotline coverage
- Stay abreast of local and national issues in the domestic violence field
- Complete grant applications and reports
- Ensure compliance with agency and/or funder requirements and policies
- All other duties and projects assigned by Programs Manager.
Health and Dental Benefits
3 weeks paid vacation
12 sick days
24 hour of personal time.
Level of Language Proficiency
Any bilingual candidate is welcome to apply.
Minimum Education Required