Early Childhood Educational Coach, All Our Kin Bilingual (English/Spanish) Full-Time and/or Part Time, Bronx, NY
- Job posted by All Our Kin
All Our Kin, is seeking an Early Childhood Education Coach to enthusiastically support the launch of the New York site and bring All Our Kin's best practices to family child care providers in the Bronx.
All Our Kin is a nationally-recognized, nonprofit organization that trains, supports, and sustains community child care providers to ensure that children and families have the foundation they need to succeed in school and in life.
All Our Kin is embarking on a ground-breaking initiative to expand our reach to New York! We are searching for a passionate team player who is looking to make an impact and is excited about being a part of an effective, growing and dynamic non-profit organization.
The Early Childhood Educational Coach will work one on one with family child care providers through, coaching, training and technical assistance. This position will be based in the Bronx, NY and is supervised by the New York Director.
All Our Kin believes all children deserve access to high-quality early learning opportunities. Through our programs, family child care professionals (“providers”) succeed as business owners; working parents find stable, high-quality care for their children; and our youngest and most vulnerable children receive the early learning experiences that prepare them to succeed in school and in life.
Today, we serve over 400 family child care providers in New Haven, Bridgeport, Norwalk and Stamford, with a new office opening in Bronx, NY in 2018; these parents and educators in turn serve over 2,400 children in our community. To learn more about our work, please visit www.allourkin.org.
We offer competitive salary, a flexible schedule, and the opportunity to work with a team of skilled and motivated professionals.
We are looking for both full and part time Early Childhood Education Coaches.
Key responsibilities of the.Early Childhood Educational Coach include:
- Working one-on-one with family child care providers to improve the quality of their program. This may include goal setting, curriculum planning, modeling, co-teaching, observation, problem solving, sharing resources, reflecting on practice, and other support as needed.
- Traveling to providers home regularly. On average 75% of week is spent in the field.
- Conducting assessments to gauge quality and areas for growth.
- Designing and facilitating professional learning opportunities for providers [1-2 times a month on the weekends and/or in the evening].
- Responding to provider inquiries or requests in a timely manner.
- Organizing and staffing in house trainings on weeknights and occasional weekends.
- Keeping detailed records and data of all interactions with providers in Salesforce.
- Collaborating with the New York Director and the All Our Kin staff.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in Spanish and English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org