Program Coordinator, Product Introduction and Access
- Job posted by AVAC: Global Advocacy for HIV Prevention
The Program Coordinator supports AVAC’s Product Introduction and Access projects and team by maintaining, tracking, synthesizing and disseminating information related to the introduction of new HIV prevention options. The Program Coordinator will help AVAC anticipate what information in-country stakeholders need, and collect and distill information to meet those needs. This benefits from some understanding and appreciation of how policies are developed and implemented and/or how new products are introduced, especially in Africa.
· Maintain tracking of key product introduction deliverables and ensure product introduction team kept up to date and aware of deadlines.
· Review work plans and deliverable and compile reports at key milestones.
· Monitor project management plans and timelines across numerous work streams; track project deliverables and support all aspects of reporting, including:
o Collect and consolidate documents for reports across all areas of product introduction.
o Synthesize information from staff and external partners for internal and external reporting for the HIV Prevention Market Manager and OPTIONS projects.
o Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
o Coordinate AVAC financial reporting and compliance for the PMM and OPTIONS projects.
Materials Development and Maintenance
· Ensure consistent and correct formatting for graphics, presentations and other documents.
· Distill complex information from multiple sources into concise summaries and visual presentations.
· Track, synthesize and package product introduction information, results, lessons learned and information to make it useful for decision-makers.
· Develop and disseminate presentations and publication and provide support as needed.
· Collect, maintain, update and curate product introduction information for the AVAC and PrEP Watch websites.
· Support AVAC team members in developing and maintaining key materials on the HIV prevention product pipeline, decision-making tools, and global and country data.
· Identify both internal and external channels for communication of product introduction information and deliverables.
· Work across AVAC teams to ensure information dissemination to the appropriate channels.
· Analyze product introduction information dissemination and uptake for reporting and program improvement.
· Organize effective meetings and calls; develop notes and next steps and action items.
· Other duties and team support as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree required and at least 1-3 years’ experience in public/global health, consulting, communications, and/or project coordination.
· Self-starting and able to take initiative.
· Highly collaborative and team-oriented.
· Exceptionally organized.
· Excellent writing, editing and content development skills, and a strong command of English, with an ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, direct, and lively style.
· Able to make connections across a variety of activities.
· Highly creative with strong ability to convey complex information visually.
· Willingness and desire to take on all levels of work.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong PowerPoint, Excel word processing and data analysis skills.
· Knowledge of and commitment to HIV/AIDS, international health and development issues and programming
· Excellent multicultural and interpersonal skills, including the ability to facilitate relationships and interact effectively with others inside and outside the organization.
· Experience working in Africa on health policy and/or product/service delivery highly desirable.
· Willingness and ability to travel, if necessary.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.