Details: commensurate with experience
Ready To Succeed LA is a growing non-profit providing internships, mentorship and scholarships to motivated former foster youth currently attending four year colleges. We are looking for a dynamic person to join our team in an essential Admin + Program Coordinator role. This position is integral to our success and we need someone who is ready to jump into a fast paced, start up environment with a very passionate group of people interested in changing the world, one student at a time. In 2018-2019, RTS will be serving 100 students attending 19 different colleges in Los Angeles and across the country.
Support the Ready To Succeed team in daily/weekly administrative tasks including:
- scheduling internal and external meetings
- maintaining office, ordering supplies, etc.
- running necessary financial reports for development and program meetings
- maintaining all digital files
- Maintain student/mentor/employer database with current information + updates.
- Update student rosters and status on a regular basis.
- Ensure that student deliverables are being completed in a timely manner and uploaded to our online curriculum platform.
- Manage RTS communications across email, website, social and direct mail. (experience with excel, airtable, mailchimp, wix.com/squarespace).
- Help manage student scholarship program. Draft award letters, manage recipients compliance with scholarship terms. Submit all necessary materials to fiscal sponsor for approval and execution.
- manage online student applications
- manage online mentor and employment partner applications
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- 1-2 years of relevant office experience
- Experience working in a non-profit, with program assistant experience ideal
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, capacity to work independently as part of an organizational team and multi-tasking proficiency
- Strong demonstrated skills in writing, communication, presentation, time and project management.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular hours to meet program/students’ needs (some weekend work is necessary and required)
- Proficiency with word-processing, database and presentation software, mail chimp and social media.
- Interest in non-profit field/familiarity with child welfare system helpful but not mandatory.
Minimum Education Required