881 7th Avenue
The Marketing Coordinator primarily supports the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) by providing administrative support in the form of managing the CMO’s calendar, responding to and arranging meetings on behalf of the CMO, answering phones, and sorting mail. The Marketing Coordinator will also create meeting agendas and document meetings.
The Marketing Coordinator provides additional support to the Marketing and Visitor Services, Digital Content and Engagement, Creative Services, Ticketing Services, and Gift Shop departments that are part of the larger Marketing and Creative Services department (MCSW) on common projects and goals.
In addition, the Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Booking department to facilitate rental client marketing support.
The Marketing Coordinator will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities as needed.
- Support the CMO by arranging appointments, managing meeting requests, and receiving inbound calls.
- Assist with budget management, including processing and tracking all invoices and preparing expense reports for the MCSW departments referenced above.
- Facilitate office supply orders and provide general administrative support to the MCSW departments.
- Support the Bookings department and rental clients with general marketing support, including but not limited to reviewing rental event materials (i.e. event descriptions, advertising, and media), responding to reporting inquiries (i.e. Google Analytics and list fulfillment), and facilitating website updates.
- Receive all incoming phone calls, mail, and correspondence and direct as required.
- Other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communications.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational capacity.
- Excellent time management along with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with a willingness to learn additional software programs.
- Passion and knowledge of classical music, music, and/or the arts a major plus.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How To Apply
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter indicating the specific department or position in which you are interested.
Human Resources Department
881 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019–3219